So as the evenings are too short to climb and the weather is increasingly pants. Added to me needing an op to get a tooth out and being spaced on painkillers for 2 weeks, it’s time to set some winter training targets. By putting them on here I have to acknowledge them:
- Run 5k (at the mo I can’t run at all)
- Get lean (follow up the weight loss with trimming the last bits, might even get that 6pack)
- Climb 6c+ / v7 problem indoors
- Climb 7a route (I know this is a huge target)
- Eat more veg.
- Put up the first route on a little secret crag I’ve found that’s unclimbed
Let’s have some of your goals…